Researcher: Thiago Augusto Machado Guimaraes
- Study the impact of low-speed design constraints on the shaping of efficient long-range supersonic configuration, considering the tradeoffs between the low speed and high-speed design drivers.
- Explore and enhance lower-fidelity aerodynamic modeling approaches enabling the parametric representation of several supersonic configurations at low speeds.
- Generate nonlinear aerodynamic data to feed the development of appropriate stability and control approaches.
- Parametric design exploration and open loop aeroelastic flight dynamics simulations subject to gust disturbances.
- Assess aeroelastic-flight dynamic analysis under gust encounters considering parametric analysis for fuselage flexibility levels